Renaissance Reports and Extracts
- Bookmark this page as your go-to resource for more details about the updates to reports, and check back often for the latest information!
Over the winter, you’ll notice enhanced reporting capabilities for Renaissance Star 360®, Renaissance Accelerated Reader 360®, Renaissance Accelerated Reader® , and Renaissance Flow®. In addition to a refreshed, modern look, you’ll also enjoy:
- One-stop-shop: find all reports and dashboards in one, central location
- Consistent Workflow: follow the same steps for every report in every product
- Fewer steps to generate reports: no more waiting for PDFs to load to see your data
- Additional student group options: run reports for small groups, classes, teachers, schools, or districts
- Expanded reporting: run your favorite reports for additional products
- Updated PDFs for printing: enjoy a new look for your on-the-go printouts
As we make these important updates, you may notice some small changes in the reports you use between now and back to school as well as a few low-use reports that will no longer be available. Our goal in making this move is to continue providing you with the same great reports you know and love today, while offering some additional data insights and capabilities you’ve wanted.
- NEW - Classroom Level Reading Reporting Tips
- NEW - Individual Student Reading Reporting Tips
- NEW - School Level Reading Reporting Tips
- NEW - Reading Record Book Replacement Did You Know
- Video: Renaissance Reports Value - See some of the enhancements made and preview some of your favorite reports.
- Video: Renaissance Reports Navigation - Learn about the new, one-stop spot for all reports and dashboards.