Simply increasing students’ access to reading materials can increase reading engagement and, in turn, reading growth. With myON, students get access to thousands of digital books—and so much more. From robust scaffolds that help students build reading and writing skills to customizable assignments and reports to help teachers nurture and monitor their progress, myON helps you supercharge reading growth for every learner.
Give all students an equal opportunity to read and grow with a library’s worth of digital books.
- Unlimited, 24/7 concurrent access
- Low bandwidth and offline reading
- Enhanced accessibility features
They can read books they choose or that teachers assign—anytime, anywhere.
Students who read authentic texts at the just-right level enjoy reading more.
- Over 7,000 authentic titles in the core collection and growing
- Over 8,800 add-on publisher collections titles
- Smart reading recommendations based on improved placement and interest survey
Recommendations for reading adjust automatically as students’ reading expands.
Empower students to read more with the right reading support, when they need it.
- Natural-voice audio that spotlights word-by-word
- Annotation and writing tools
- Accelerated Reader integration
- Student-recorded read-alouds
Teachers can assign projects, engaging students in pedagogically-sound reading and writing.