Improve student learning trajectories
For students who are at risk of academic failure, improving your school’s capacity to change their learning trajectories is critical. Title I funds provide the dollars you can use to make this happen. Renaissance provides the tools.
From assessment, to literacy solutions, to productive math practice, to job-embedded professional development, Renaissance products and services will help you make the most of your school’s Title I allocation. As a result of the 2020 CARES Act, waivers are allowed which remove the requirement that at least 40% of students qualify for free/reduced price lunch in order for Title I funds to be used schoolwide. That means that Title I dollars can be used to upgrade a school’s entire educational program so that all students experience academic growth.
Title I funds are not limited to instruction. They can be used to purchase Renaissance Star Assessments, to deliver meaningful skills practice through Renaissance Accelerated Reader and Freckle by Renaissance, and to provide a personalized reading environment through Renaissance myON Reader and Renaissance myON News. Each of these proven products has a strong parent and family engagement component.
Did you know that Title I is the largest source of funding for professional development among all of the Federal formula programs? Renaissance’s professional development options focus on best practices to help teachers and staff at all levels implement your Renaissance programs with quality and fidelity—maximizing the impact of your Title I dollars.
Your district’s Title I allocation may vary from year to year, based on changes in population. If funds are increasing, it’s a good idea to invest these additional monies in products or services, rather than adding staff whose payroll costs may not be able to be covered in subsequent years. If your funds have decreased, keep in mind that Renaissance products save teachers’ time, facilitate grouping and instruction within the regular classroom, and provide easily accessible data for district and state reporting.
- Renaissance Accelerated Reader
- Renaissance myON News
- Renaissance myON Reader
- Renaissance Professional Development
- Renaissance Star 360
- Renaissance Star Custom
- Renaissance Star Early Literacy
- Renaissance Star Math
- Renaissance Star Reading
- Renaissance Star Spanish
- Freckle by Renaissance
- myIGDIs by Renaissance
- Schoolzilla by Renaissance (Title I funds can be applied to the purchase of this district-wide data platform in proportion to the percentage of students who meet Title I eligibility requirements)
- Title I, Part A Correlation to myON by Renaissance
- Title I, Part A Correlation to Renaissance Star Reading
- Title I, Part A Correlation to Renaissance Accelerated Reader
- Title I, Part A Correlation to Renaissance Star Early Literacy
- Title I, Part A Correlation to Renaissance Star Math
- Title I, Part A Correlation to Freckle by Renaissance
- Title I, Part A Correlation to myIGDIs by Renaissance