Partnering to achieve your educational mission
Renaissance is proud to partner with Catholic educators to accelerate learning for all students. Learn more about our commitment to helping you discover insights to guide instruction and improve academic outcomes.
Connect with Peer Catholic School Educators in the Renaissance Royals™ Community
Are you currently using Renaissance solutions? Connect with your colleagues in the Renaissance Royals community, including a discussion forum just for Catholic educators to exchange best practices, ask questions, and share product tips.
Julie Vogel, Ph.D. – Director of Catholic Schools, Renaissance
“With more than 16 years as a Catholic school leader, I understand the gift of a Catholic education and enjoy making personal connections with Catholic educators to share how Renaissance can help you guide students to achieve their best academic performance.”
Get the insights you need to reach your goals
Renaissance is here to support Catholic school educators in your mission to provide a rigorous academic curriculum that integrates faith, culture and life. Check out the success your peers are achieving with our solutions, and learn best practices in our exclusive NCEA webinar series.
NCEA Webinar Series
We’ve partnered with NCEA to bring Catholic educators a webinar series focused on best practices for:
- Assessment and Student Learning
- Literacy and Reading Growth
View each series for a full list of topics and to watch webinars on-demand.
Unify assessment, practice, and instruction to maximize student growth
Learn how Renaissance solutions can help you connect assessment and practice data, personalize learning, and guide student growth toward mastery.
Renaissance Star 360®
Accurately assess, monitor, and guide student growth
- Assess reading, math, and early literacy proficiency in both English and Spanish
- Get valid, actionable insights in 20 minutes or less
- Inform instructional decisions with reliable data to guide growth
- Monitor progress toward standards mastery
Renaissance Accelerated Reader®
Maximize independent reading practice for greater growth
- Guide effective practice with personalized goal setting
- Hone close reading skills with nearly 2,000 nonfiction articles
- Measure progress with nearly 200,000 reading, vocabulary, and literacy skills quizzes
- Guide growth toward reading goals and mastery
Renaissance myON® Reader
Put a personalized digital library at every student’s fingertips
- Provide unlimited, 24/7 access to thousands of enhanced digital books
- Engage readers with personalized recommendations based on interests, grade, and Lexile® level
- Build literacy skills with scaffolds, embedded tools, and projects
- Monitor growth with real-time reading data