Mitigate the Summer Slide with myON®
Research shows that reading just 20 minutes a day over the summer can make a world of difference. Give your students access to engaging digital resources this summer so that they will be eager to continue reading and learning while they are out of school!
myON® by Renaissance®, can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Students can read at home or on the go, making it easy for them to learn wherever their summer reading adventures take them!
Already have myON?
Don’t have myON yet?
Get the most out of your Renaissance myON® Reader subscription by using it not only during the school year, but also as part of any formal summer programs or to encourage independent reading over the summer break.
- Additional Third-Party Publisher packages, curated specifically to drive strong reading engagement. Our team can provide recommendations to meet your goals, whether you are focusing on increased independent reading, enriching your summer program curriculum—or both!
- Renaissance myON® News, powered by News-O-Matic, with daily issues published every weekday, 52 weeks/year. These short high-interest news articles are the perfect way to get students reading every day during the summer! Book recommendations from the myON digital library are accompanied by news articles to encourage students to further explore areas of interest and read more!
- Professional development packages designed specifically around best practices for summer learning, including how to effectively utilize the resources and track student reading achievement and growth, whether they are reading independently or through a formal summer program.
Whether you are a current Renaissance customer or new to our research-based solutions, a subscription to our digital learning platform can engage your students in reading during the summer and all year long!
Choose one or more of the following to support your summer reading goals:
- Renaissance myON® Reader provides unlimited 24/7 access to a core digital library of over 6,000 engaging, authentic digital books with multi-media supports, for online and offline reading using our free mobile apps. Additional Partner Publisher packages are available as subscription add ons.
- Renaissance myON® News, powered by News-O-Matic, delivers five daily news articles written just for students, every weekday, 52 weeks a year. These short, high-interest articles offer a perfect way to engage students in summer reading.
- Renaissance Professional Development packages focused on summer learning help staff and administrators effectively utilize myON to support summer reading and track student reading activity and achievement.
Contact us about special summer offers