COVID-19 has had a major impact on K–12 education—particularly by drawing greater attention to the critical role of access and equity in promoting positive outcomes for every learner.
Watch this webinar for clear strategies for promoting greater equity during the 2020–2021 school year, whether you’re teaching students in-person, remotely, or in a blended/hybrid environment. You’ll also get tips for:
- Keeping every student engaged and connected
- Making the best use of formative assessment and digital practice tools
- Uncovering new opportunities for differentiation
- Ensuring that learning continues when school buildings are closed
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues—even when you can’t meet face-to-face
Scott McConnell, PhD , is Director of Assessment Innovation at Renaissance and Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of Minnesota. He is also the founder of Early Learning Labs and the co-creator of the myIGDIs for Preschool and Star CBM assessments.