How can you ensure learners develop the foundational reading and math skills needed for academic success? Discover best practices to guide growth and reduce disparities for all students.
Join Stacy Blair, a national academic advisor, to learn more about using Star Assessments and Star CBM to drive informed instruction in Florida.
• Efficiently screen and measure student performance
• Track students’ proficiency with real-time progress monitoring
• Identify students at risk for learning difficulties and in need of intervention
• Screen for characteristics of dyslexia with Star CBM
• Assess elementary students’ skills with new curriculum-based measures
• Enable timely adjustment of instruction and intervention
• Promote equitable outcomes for all students, including exceptional, early childhood, and English learners
Stacy Blair spent 28 years in education serving the students of Alabama in various positions from classroom teacher, reading coach, and district level instructional specialist. Stacy has received advanced degrees with specialized support for Literacy. She has been a customer of Renaissance products for 20 years and uses that knowledge and expertise to help her in her new role as an academic advisor.
Thank you for registering