Plan your professional learning path
Renaissance is your partner when it comes to planning, creating, and implementing a professional development plan that will help you achieve your school or district goals. We will create a customized plan or help you select one of our Blueprints for Success as your plan to reach those goals over one or multiple years of implementation.
We’ll work with you to identify the professional services that match your needs and develop a custom plan based on your:
- Specific Renaissance assessment, literacy, and math programs
- Number of buildings, teachers, and administrators that need professional development
- Level of implementation knowledge of your Renaissance programs
- Preferred delivery methods and scheduling considerations
Blueprints for Success
The Blueprints for Success are professional learning pathways planned to help you achieve specific learning outcomes for each Renaissance assessment, literacy, and math solution. Each Blueprint for Success will move you forward on your professional learning path.
The high-level learning outcomes of each Blueprint for Success are:
- Introductory (Renaissance Smart Start™) level – Foundational knowledge of best practices for your Renaissance solution
- Beginner level – Knowledge and understanding of your Renaissance software and the basic routines for using it in the classroom
- Proficient level – Adoption of classroom best practices to utilize your Renaissance solution and deepen implementation
- Advanced level – Analysis and interpretation of student data to adapt instruction to meet student needs
- Certification level (Coming in 2018) – Develop expertise to train and support other educators in implementing Renaissance solutions