Create a blend that balances your school’s needs with busy schedules.
With a blended approach, our Renaissance experts are ready to help you to learn best practices and connect data to instruction with a combination of in-person, online, or virtual services. Renaissance blended professional learning services deliver the deep understanding tailored to your needs when and where you need it.
Best of both worlds
Get the support you need when you need it, and make progress at your own pace. Blended learning isn’t just for your students, it’s for your teachers and leaders too.
Renaissance-U offers award winning, online, 24/7 professional development. You'll get personalized ongoing support, along with access to training sessions, videos, and activities that are available where and when you need them.
Renaissance-U for assessment, reading and math provides:
- On-demand professional learning for Renaissance solutions accessible 24/7, providing deep understanding of Renaissance products and best practices
- Facilitated data conversations for grade level or department data teams
- A dedicated Renaissance Coach that tailors a yearlong learning plan to the goals you have for implementation and professional learning
- Engaging online tutorials, videos, and activities that explain and demonstrate effective classroom strategies
- An Accelerated Teaching Course and Classroom Data Connections Course included with purchase of any assessment, math, or reading course suite
Champions' Academy is a “train the trainer model” that allows you to build internal expertise and capacity to achieve and sustain deep implementation. A core implementation team will be prepared to provide professional learning for their colleagues, leveraging the content of Renaissance-U, and monitor data to ensure schools are achieving their intended goals.The blended delivery model combines benefits of in-person and voice-to-voice training, supported by Renaissance-U®.
Champions' Academy provides:
- Training for a core team to support successful implementation of Renaissance solutions, leveraging content and activities of Renaissance-U
- Three daylong sessions over the course of the year
- Deep knowledge of best practices for effective implementation
- On-demand access to the Renaissance coach for the core implementation team
Quarterly Progress Review & Strategic Reporting
(District level service)
Strategic How much progress have we made toward our goals? Where may additional support be needed to meet intended outcomes? Keep district leaders informed with regular updates about achievement and growth that convey progress toward intended outcomes.
Quarterly Progress Review & Strategic Reporting provides:
- Clear communication of data expectations from the district to its schools
- Prepares district leaders to deepen implementations and identify actions needed to achieve intended outcomes
- Strategies for district leaders to ensure Renaissance solutions are being deeply and properly implemented
For extra support accessing, analyzing, and acting on your Renaissance data, consider adding Renaissance Implementation and Data Coaching at the district level.
Project Management Services
Project Management provides:
- A clear, customized project plan with implementation goals, timelines, and deliverables
- Seamless coordination of technical and professional development services
- Execution of the project plan with ongoing monitoring
- A single-point-of-contact with a Project Manager to address any challenges
Dedicated District Consulting
Dedicated District Consulting provides:
- On-going, job-embedded professional development during regular site visits
- Insight into specific goals and performance indicators that will be monitored throughout the rest of the school year
- A tactical plan and reporting structure with a specific timeline indicating the professional development and implementation support services needed