Technology updates and recommendations
We want to make you aware of several important announcements and recommendations concerning Renaissance Place that will go into effect in July 2017:
The following browsers will be supported:
- IE 10.x–11.x
- The five most recent versions of Chrome and Firefox
- Safari 7 and later for Apple computers and iPads
- We will no longer specify operating system versions in our requirements going forward because browser versions are consistent across the supported OS in the market today.
- Please note: The browser changes above effectively end support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Apple computers running OS X v10.6–10.8.
- First-generation iPads will no longer be supported.
- Android devices must run Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
- The Renaissance Accelerated Reader® and Renaissance Accelerated Reader 360® apps will no longer be supported. Students may access these products on a web browser on any device 7” or larger.
- The Widgets app for iOS will no longer be supported.
- The minimum supported screen resolution will be 1024 x 768.
- NEO 2 devices will no longer be supported for taking Accelerated Reader quizzes.
If you have questions, please contact us via live chat, phone (800-338-4204), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).