Reading practice enhancements
This page includes Renaissance Accelerated Reader® and Renaissance Accelerated Reader 360® reading practice enhancements.
Updated discovery experience
New, engaging student discovery tools help students quickly discover all the rich content available and to drive their own independent reading and close reading skills practice. Students can:
- See popular books of interest to them at their just right reading level on the Top Book Ideas For You Discovery Shelf.
- Self-discover engaging nonfiction books and articles with Skills Practice activities* (also at their just right reading level) on the Top Nonfiction Books for You and “Top Articles for You” Discovery Shelves.)
- Quickly start comprehension or vocabulary quizzes, or build close reading skills* with practice assignments.
- More about navigating the new Accelerated Reader/Accelerated Reader 360 Student Home Page
Key functions have been organized together to provide easier navigation within the software. This helps teachers and administrators:
- Navigate through the streamlined pages more easily, and get up and running faster if they are new to the program.
- Review, search for, and manage content - the updated Manage Books and Quizzes page provides users a single place to go in order to review and search for content of different types (Reading Practice, Vocabulary Practice, Literacy Skills, Other Reading), manage content visible to students, create teacher made quizzes, or import library collection information to make discovery of books easier for students.
*articles and skills practice assignments available in Accelerated Reader 360 only