MathFacts in a Flash product brochure
Inspire remarkable growth with personalized math facts practice
MathFacts in a Flash® helps students achieve fluency and commit math facts to long-term memory.
Concentrate practice at the right level of challenge for each student.
Improve engagement with a simple interface free from distractions.
Increase practice opportunities at home via Renaissance Home Connect.
Practice. Test. Review.
The ability to recall math facts instantly and accurately frees students’ learning capacity for more advanced concepts, including problem solving and algebraic thinking.
Students complete practice exercises and tests using Renaissance MathFacts in a Flash® on computers or tablets. They ind the program fun and easy to use, making math facts practice an enjoyable part of learning.
- Revolves around instruction, practice, and review
- Provides immediate, detailed reporting to inform instruction and intervention
- Costs much less than other fact fluency programs
Concentrate practice to promote growth
MathFacts in a Flash moves students through 71 levels of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, and percents using a three-step process:
- Baseline test: Students complete a 40-item timed test for each new math level. Immediate reporting shows their time and accuracy and identiies missed problems. This establishes a personalized baseline for each student.
- Personalized practice: Students practice both new facts and facts they missed on the previous test. They receive immediate corrective feedback at the end of each practice session.
- Timed test for mastery: Students complete a 40-item timed test until they answer all of the problems correctly within a set time period. They then advance automatically to the next level. Students can also review previously mastered levels and challenge their best test times.
MathFacts in a Flash is perfect for practice in grades 1-6 and intervention for grades 3-12. Students complete math facts practice and tests online using computers or tablets. Students move ahead at their own pace, making math facts practice more productive and enjoyable.
"MathFacts in a Flash was invaluable for making facts stick with the students."
Teacher - Philadelphia, MS