- Generate and save/print reports for the current school year
After students have completed testing with Star Assessments, generate and save or print these Star reports to capture key data points for 2018–19:
- Star Student Progress Monitoring Report
- Star Growth Report
- Star Screening Report
View this Knowledge Base article for more information.
- Set up summer school and/or new school year
District Administrators are encouraged to:
- Extend School Year Dates or Create the New School Year
- Edit IP Restrictions (if students will be quizzing in AR from a local library)
- Tips on using Renaissance software during summer school
School Administrators are encouraged to:
- Plan and schedule professional learning
- Select Professional Services that will lead you to greater success in 2019–20.
- Schedule summer/fall professional development now. Simply contact your representative or call (800) 338-4204.
- Visit Renaissance Smart Start™ to access guides, tutorials, and activities to refresh your knowledge of best practices.
Additional information for end-of-year and Summer 2019
- myON users – if you are a Clever partner, pause your data fee.
- Are you scheduled for Summer upgrades? Select customers using Accelerated Reader and Star are scheduled for summer upgrades to the Renaissance Growth Platform. If your school/district has been selected, administrators received emails and in-product notifications about scheduling the upgrades. Questions? Reach out to your Customer Support team.
- Key Personnel Changes? Contact your Account Executive or Customer Support team. We can help update your account information.
- Do you have Renaissance Data Integration (RDI)? Your Data Integration Specialist will contact you for school-year start/end dates and other information.