Partnering to support Local Control & Accountability Plans
With Renaissance, California districts can develop and enhance their personalized literacy programs to meet the requirements of Local Control and Accountability Plans (LCAPs). Renaissance supports efforts designed to improve student achievement and outcomes along multiple measures.
Additional support has been made available for your Low-Performing Students Block Grant. See how to make the most effective use of these funds with our evidence-based solutions. Learn more
Renaissance supports districts with:
- Pre-K—12 Screener (English & Spanish)
- Progress monitoring to track student growth
- Thousands of leveled, enhanced digital books in English and Spanish available 24/7
- Instructional materials that align with California state standards
- Parent portal & parent reports to further family involvement
- Proven-effective solutions to improve student outcomes
- Supports to engage all students on an equitable basis
- Goal setting that contributes to a positive school climate
- Universal access to books in and out of school
- Actionable student data in all content areas
Are students on track to meet proficiency on the CAASPP?
California Dashboard State Performance
See the Linking Study showing you can use Star Assessments to accurately predict student performance on CAASP. Discover 87 percent accuracy in predicting reading performance, and 84 percent accuracy predicting math performance.
California Star State Performance
Consolidated State Performance Report
The Consolidated State Performance Report is ideal for district administrators to determine how schools in their district are performing in relation to state benchmark expectations. Customizable options allow you to view school, grade, or class level.
Student State Performance Report
The black trend line on the Student State Performance Report is statistically calculated after three or more tests to show the direction the scores, and the students, are moving.
What are educators saying about Renaissance?
Support and guidance for your LCAPs
- Guidance for updating your annual LCAP
Renaissance makes it easier to update your annual plans. See how we support California’s eight state priorities while providing additional support for low-performing schools. Download the guidance document developed by our California funding experts. See current information on how Renaissance Star Assessments®, Accelerated Reader®, and Accelerated Math® support goals, actions, and outcomes.
- Digital content and supports
Each subscription for Renaissance myON Reader™ includes a broad cross-section of titles from Capstone and Partner Publishers. For a list of publishers included with each grade-range package, see our LCAP Content document. Includes text sets aligned to the California and ELD Standards based on K–5 Units of Study in Social Studies, Science, Arts and Health, including Spanish and Bilingual titles.
- Professional Development: The Getting Started suite, made up of on-site and virtual sessions, is part of the basic LCAP subscription package. A Family Engagement package may be added. For more information, download the LCAP Professional Development document.
- Customer Support: Our dedicated customer support personnel will help ensure a positive experience from implementation planning to cultivating a strong, collaborative partnership.