Renaissance Home Connect
Research proves it: Students perform better when parents are actively involved in the learning process. Log on to Renaissance Home Connect to access real-time information in English or Spanish, sign up to receive emails with quiz results, stay up to date, and keep your child motivated. See what students and parents can do with Home Connect for Accelerated Reader 360, Accelerated Math, and MathFacts in a Flash.
Accelerated Reader 360
- See progress toward reading goals.
- Conduct book searches using AR BookFinder.
- Review Accelerated Reader 360 Quiz results*.
- View the number of books and words read.
- Strengthen vocabulary skills.
*Does not allow quizzing in Accelerated Reader 360 from home.
- See progress toward math goals.
- Access the new online student program*.
- Access Worked Examples and Math Glossary.
- Receive emails with test results.
*Does not allow testing in Accelerated Math from home.
MathFacts in a Flash
- See progress toward math facts goals.
- View performance on latest practice session—including problems answered incorrectly*.
- Practice math facts at home using the same program as at school.
- Register to receive email notifications when a child has mastered a level.
*Does not allow testing for mastery in MathFacts in a Flash from home.
Research shows that parental involvement in a child's education is directly related to success in the classroom.
These documents provide a complete reference to the product(s) your child uses, including common questions and answers. If you have further questions, contact your child's teacher or visit our products page.